Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...

OR the Master Cleanse Concoction!

During our lunch hour today, Deanna and I went to BJ's to stock up on lemons. Boy, did we clean house! If you need lemons this week, don't go to the BJ's in Freeport, LI, you'll be outta luck, thanks to the MC sistas!

So Deanna bought 5 bags and I bought 7. Each back has 11 lemons and the recipe calls for about 5 - 6 lemons per day. That's a whole lotta lemons! Now I really can't back out (but if i do, I'll make a bunch of lemon tarts)! I keed, I keed.

Anywho, also on our shopping list was...

Did you really think that we bought them? Well we didn't. It crossed our minds for a brief moment, but c'mon we are grown adults here. We won't poop our pants!

Oh and if we by any chance experience any grumpiness during the week, beware... because:

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You witty girl you! Great minds think alike. I think I would forego the lemon tarts and just throw the extra lemons at people...fun!

    ReplyDelete