Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stop all your fussin', Slap on a smile



Yep you guessed it, it's Six from Blossom, which means today is DAY SIX of the cleanse! Woohoo! We are so excited that we are past our half way point. Hey guys, how about we do this for another 10 days? Right Right Right!

I'd like to point out that Deanna and I have been doing this at work and only a couple of people know because we told them. Everyone else has no idea! After we are done with this, I would really like to say to my family and co-workers that we did this for 10 days straight and they had no idea. I didn't tell my family bc I didn't want them to worry.

So how do I feel on day 6? I'm doing good! Of course I would love to have a taste of something or even just to chew gum, but I know the end is near and I'm looking forward to having Orange Juice on the 1st Day of the Ease out process. We can't eat any solid food until 2 days after we are done with the master cleanse. So really we don't eat anything for 11 1/2 days!

Oh something about today... Nelson by accident broke our juicer. The first thing he said was "I'm sorry," with a surprised look on his face. It's just a juicer and I never refuse a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. Nelson just doesn't realize how strong he is since the Master Cleanse. Take a look at the picture I took of him last night, isn't he cute? :)

3 comments:

  1. I know I look different... I'm letting my hair grow a bit. But I felt so good I had Kat snap off this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I don't see the difference? Maybe it's the tan. Have you been fake n' bakin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I fell asleep in the Asian tanning bed. The lady really turned up the Asian settings.

    ReplyDelete