Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 3 for me


Hi all,

It's monday and happy to be 1 step closer to day 10. Deanna, you're right 8 more days is better than 10 whole days!

So I'm not in the best of moods, but I will stick with the drinking today. I'm not at work today bc I couldn't sleep through the night. It's been an ongoing problem and this is the start of the 6th week. I actually thought it was 4 or 5, but after checking the calendar it is now 6 weeks.

When I woke up at 1am last night, my stomach was growling but I just took a few sips of water to fill my belly. That did help. Regardless of the sleepless nights, I am still doing this cleanse bc I feel it working!

The Salt Water Flush (SWF) worked well this morning. I added an extra teaspoon to my mixture, so I had a total of 3 teaspoons. It tasted really salty and I didn't down it like yesterday but still did it without dry heaving (even though I really was going to). Today's SWF went through me better today than yesterday so I will continue to do 3 teaspoons.

Nelson did better with the SWF today. He finished it before me!

anywho just a funny photo of how i feel in the middle of the early morning hours...


1 comment: