Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Half way through Day 4

Hi guys!

So today's my first day at work while on the cleanse. I called out yesterday so even though I thought it might be tough to do the cleanse by myself at home, I find it more difficult at work. I'm hungry bc everyone else around is either eating or talking about food. In fact, someone in my office gave me a coupon page from last Sunday's paper. They gave it to me bc there's a coupon for Fiber One cereal. People think I'm weird because I eat Fiber One, but they just don't know what they are missing!

Now the picture of Fiber One cereal doesn't really do anything for me, but underneath it, there's a coupon for Hungry Hamburger Helper. I know that sounds gross, but the picture is just so dam appealing! I would never eat it normally, but I guess at this point I find any food to be yummy. In fact, here are a few other things I would not normally eat that I find myself thinking about:

Fried Chicken
Egg Rolls
Eggplant Parm
Potato Bread

Ok I'm torturing myself and the others with my list... Just need to get it out!
Oh and what's great about this is that during my lunch hour, I can do other things without involving food, so it's a time saver. Last night, Nelson almost went into the fridge to get his hummus, but he caught himself and said that it was routine for him. We all fall into our food routines and patterns that it's really good to take a step back and realize how much time we are dedicating to food.

So I dedicate this blog to the Hamburger Helper Hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment