Saturday, March 19, 2011

Checking in!

So it's almost 6pm on day 1 and I'll be honest, I'm hungry!

It's hard not to think about food since I've been used to it for 30 years already! I know that the first 3 days are the hardest so at least day 1 is almost over! I'm just wondering how the heck I can do this for another 9 1/2 days. Hopefully time will fly fast.

I feel a little weak and earlier I felt a little light headed. I'm definitely more irritated now and just before we went out to get a new battery for Nelson's car and everyone bothered me. It might also just be that it's New York and people are just plain rude.

Nelson's handling this quite well so I'm trying to follow his lead!

So in order for me to get through this, I googled a few sites to see how others got through it. After reading My Journey into the Master Cleanse, I felt a little bit better and it reminded me of WHY I am doing this:

To dissolve & eliminate toxins that have formed in any part of the body.
To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
To eliminate all unusable waste & hardened material in the joints & muscles.
To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
To build a healthy blood stream.
To keep youth and elasticity regardless of your years.

Tomorrow morning we will do the Salt Water Flush. It will require 1 liter of water with 2 teaspoons of sea salt. Apparently this goes right through you... We will have to figure out a good schedule on when we both drink the flush since we only have 1 bathroom.

For now, I'm gonna go upstairs and lay in bed to study. Don't wanna eat the paper!

1 comment:

  1. Good job reminding yourself why we are doing this. Good luck with the one bathroom thing ; )

    ReplyDelete