Friday, March 25, 2011

What's in the box? What's in the box?

Yes yes! It's day:

Thanks to Brad Pitt for making this post pretty!

Wow! I really can't believe we are done with day 7! It was a tough week, but gotta say that it did seem to fly by. I hope this weekend flies by for us too.

Fridays are always fun to look forward to. Nelson and I seem to have a ritual for Friday nights, like most couples do. I either cook a meal or we order out and if we order, we usually get Thai or Sushi, so it was really hard to come home to 24 ounces of lemon/maple/kanye juice.

The one thing that I notice though... We don't sit in front of the TV while we are eating our drink. We actually just hang in the kitchen and just chat about anything while we are sipping away. So in addition to the other things I learned to appreciate on this cleanse, I feel that we actually had a chance to really communicate about how we are, what we did today, etc. We actually have TIME to hear each other out. Before, we would just put our food in bowls, hit the microwave "Reheat" button, get the tv trays out, and stare at the tv all night.

Now don't get me wrong, we still love tv and I'm sure we will get back into the old swing of things. But tonight, we are about to watch an old school movie, which I have come to love more each time I watch it:



Hasta La Vista, Day 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment