Sunday, March 20, 2011

I take care of myself because I deserve it.


Good morning folks! It's Sunday and we're excited to be on day 2! Not feeling so bad!

Today's message from my daily meditation email: Maintain Your Sanity

That will definitely help me get through the day and when I read their full post on their site, this caught my eye:

You deserve to take care of yourself. You need it, your body needs it and your mind needs it. So, make a move, today!

Now I'm not sure what kind of move they meant, but I automatically just thought of the bathroom when I read that. I know TMI...

I finished the salt water flush from 8:15-8:19, which I pretty much downed. Nelson just finished it and he didn't like it at all. He even said to me that he didn't know how I did it so fast. Well you see my friends, you just gotta do it! lol I know, easier said than done. I didn't really think much about it. I took my first sip thinking that it might be extra salty and it wasn't that bad so I decided to fully go through the drink, stop, do it again, stop, and finish it up.

I'm glad Deanna is getting through this and we are getting through this together. One day at a time is the motto for all of us! Will post again soon... Enjoy your Sunday Funday


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the stuff you have to drink prior to a colonoscopy. Probably the same results.

    ReplyDelete