Saturday, March 26, 2011

Our Trip To BJ's!


Boy oh Boy, I could not have gone to BJ's by myself today! Thank God for Nelson!

We had just a few things to get on our list:

Toothbrushes
Oranges
Grapefruits
Deodorant
Hand Soap

We ended up getting more of course. And we also saw our friend Nadia there! She's the Supervisor at the Verizon booth at BJs. I made her try my drink and she had one of the typical scrunched up faces. She said that the cayenne pepper really got her throat.

Here are some pics of our purchase:


We can't wait to eat this yummy delicious food!

Oh and to answer Elaine's question from a previous comment on a post:
"Is Nelson too weak to post his comments? Thanks Kat for the updates. How many pounds do you think you have lost so far? "

Haha, Nelson's not too weak. He was just saying before on our way to the store that he hasn't posting anything. He's just not as dedicated to the blog as I am, haha jk!

Nelson has lost about 6 pounds and I went down 7 pounds as of this morning, which I was really surprised to see! However I know that the majority of it will come back, but we are planning to try to limit our chicken and meat intake. We will still eat meat at family gatherings, etc. So when we see you in April, beware, we will eat all of your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment