Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Johnny Five, I'm Alive!





It's day 5 and we are in it to win it!!!

I'm feeling pretty good, but earlier, as Deanna and Nelson can attest, I wasn't such a happy camper. The weather has a lot to do with it, but now I'm out of the funk and ready to finish THIS with the rest of my team. I don't think I would have done this without Nelson and Deanna. Specifically Deanna, bc work is tough. People eating chips, bananas, popcorn, chocolate, coffee. COFFEE! OH HOW I MISS COFFEE!!! I can't wait to go to Starbucks when this is done.

In response to Deanna's earlier post about the NASTY tongue, I believe I am the winner of the nastiest tongue contest and probably the worst breath too. Both Nelson and Deanna said my breath was "stale." LOL thank God I can't smell my own breath. Luckily I have my toothbrush and toothpaste here at work!

I had our co-worker Joe try the concoction and he said it taste like "burnt ass." I don't really think it tastes all that bad. Deanna also tried mine and she had that disgusted look on her face just like this:


Since we are half way there, I would like to address my fears from my first post:

#1 pooping my pants
- hasn't happened, and it won't happen. It's really simple. You drink the salt water, and it comes out like salt water. Just wait from 30min-hour and you're all set for the day. Haven't had anything else happen during the day, just #1.

#2 waking up in the middle night and not being able to go back to sleep due to hunger pangs
- I'm still waking up but it's not bc of hunger. I'm working on it! If I am hungry I just try to breath and let that fill my tummy.

#3 not being able to pay attention or focus
- I'm able to focus fine, but the lack of sleep kinda doesn't help, but regardless I'm aok with that.

So looking back, there was really not much to fear. I guess it's only natural to have these fears since it was the unknown.

1 comment:

  1. In that last part I think I heard the full house music that plays at the end of the episode when someone is learning a lesson. I pictured you sitting on Danny Tanners lap. He's such a pervert. But anyway, very well put. By the way, good pick with Johnny Five - love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete