Monday, March 28, 2011

DAY 10!!!!!!!!



"We all become exactly what you believe." Oprah

Master Class - Master Cleanse

Last night I was watching Oprah's Master Class show on OWN and she was doing her own class. She said so many great things that can relate to everyone and in particular those who may be going through challenges in life. It was part 1 of her Master Class show and after watching the 1st inspirational show, I will absolutely watch the 2nd next Sunday. Tune in if you can.

So it's 7:15am and we just finished our LAST SWF. I prepared both at 6am and brought Nelson's up to him at 6:30. He didn't sleep that well. Now we could do the SWF tomorrow, but no, we are deciding not to. For the Salt water, we heat up the water just so it's lukewarm and this morning I felt like I was heating up a baby's bottle since I had to bring it up to Nelson. "Here's your bottle, baby boy." Just trying to get him a good mood since he didn't have the sweetest dreams. After I drank mine, I almost did a happy dance.


The drinks are set to go for the rest of the day and I'm looking forward to the day! It's our last day! It's our last day!
Bundle up, it's cold outside!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good luck on Day 10 - you're almost at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete