Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finish This


Day 5


So Day 4 felt good. I'm getting sick of the drink and the SWF but otherwise I have a good amount of energy and I'm feeling great. No complaints other than food cravings. The second day at work was okay. I went to the mall during lunch to avoid the food smells, sights and sounds but then ended up at a store next to the pretzel place that smells oh so gooooooood. Oops! No worries, I walked right by and didn't even look.




My family continues to check in and cheer me on which is so helpful. I also feel like I'm at a point where I can finally see the "finish line." My mantra was "one day at a time." Now it might be "You're going to finish this, I'm so proud." Can mantras be that long? Do they have to be one word? If so I can shorten it to "finish this." Wait no, that sounds mean like that mean instructor from the Karate Kid ("finish him"). How about "proud"? I can do that. Sorry it is 6am, I've been up for 30 minutes and I am little wired. To summarize, my message to all of you is Finish This!




Oh and is anyone else pissed off that on Day 1 of the ease out we have to just drink orange juice? Come on! Booooo! Give me so food...get in my belly!

2 comments:

  1. i'm wondering if there's ANYWAY we can incorporate some broth or something into day 11. ill look into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Deanna and Kat. Finish this!

    ReplyDelete